DN Netizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF?

2 posters

Go down

Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF? Empty Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF?

Post by Starmine Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:34 pm

MUST STOP THE CRASHING
Starmine
Starmine

Back to top Go down

Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF? Empty Re: Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF?

Post by Echo Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:08 pm

What's your PC specs

Echo

Back to top Go down

Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF? Empty Re: Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF?

Post by Starmine Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 am

Game Still Crashing cause i run out of memory WTF? Capture
Starmine
Starmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 am

Download this and install onto your desktop:
http://addgadgets.com/download/All_CPU_Meter.exe

It'll show your current memory usage. You can keep an eye on it with this gadget.

Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Starmine Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:10 pm

I found out using that application that my RAM runs out. it gets too high and crashes
Starmine
Starmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:32 pm

let me know if it's still causing the problem after applying that hotfix i sent you

Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Starmine Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:28 pm

yeah its still happening
Starmine
Starmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 am

k well whenever you're on mumble next time i'll help u run through how to reformat your computer

Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum